Plekhanov Case Contest Team is glad to welcome you to take part in Plekhanov Case Contest 2014.
It will offer you:
- A clear structure (the basics from Harvard Business School format);
- Available for undergraduate students of all universities and business schools;
- Managed by a team of undergraduate students of IBS-Plekhanov (interaction with candidate teams via social networks, registration, event management at all stages);
- A balanced panel of professional external assessors (1-2 from the Big 4, 1-2 from a major FMCG, 1-2 experts on language quality – Cambridge English Language Assessment, 1-2 soft skills experts from Macmillan);
- The stages of the contest are face-to-face, on the university premises, all the information for the analysis is sent to competing teams on the day of the contest;
- Both relevant and irrelevant information is sent to be selected, processed and analyzed, via text messages and e-mails;
- Only 90 minutes to receive the info and present it in a 5 minutes presentation;
- Fast feedback from employer.
- IBS Round 13/03/2014 17:20
- REU Round 14/04/2014 17.20
- Final Round 16/04/2014 17.20
Rooms will be announced later on.
For registration please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org