Plekhanov Case Contest Team is glad to welcome you to take part in Plekhanov Case Contest.
It will offer you:
- A clear structure (the basics from Harvard Business School format);
- Available for undergraduate students of all universities and business schools;
- Managed by a team of undergraduate students of IBS-Plekhanov (interaction with candidate teams, registration, event management at all stages);
- A balanced panel of professional external assessors (1-2 from the Big 4, 1-2 from a major FMCG, 1-2 experts on language quality – Cambridge English Language Assessment, 1-2 soft skills experts from Macmillan);
- The stages of the contest are face-to-face, on the university premises, all the information for the analysis is sent to competing teams on the day of the contest;
- Both relevant and irrelevant information is sent to be selected, processed and analyzed;
- Only 90 minutes to receive the info and present it in a 4 minutes presentation;
- Fast feedback from employers.
Case Contest 2016 has been launched.
- Quarter finals (faculty rounds): 29 February to 12 March, to choose the best 3 teams of each faculty;
- IBS-Plekhanov Round (quarter final) - on Thursday 03 March at 17:20 in room 103(3);
- Semi finals (university rounds): from 14 March to 05 April;
- Plekhanov Russian University of Economics Round (semi-final): on Thursday 17 March at 17:20 in room 103(3);
- Inter-university Round - The Final: on Thursday 21 April at 17:20 in room 103(3).
If a faculty and/or a university chooses not to run its quarter-final and semi-final, then it it needs to send Case Contest coordinators a message about it to email@example.com and the first 3 teams will be registered on a "first come, first served" basis.
Teams of 3 students of the 1st, 2nd or 3rd year of any undergraduate programme are admitted.