I am pleased to share news about our Fashion Business Summer Program! Please note that places are limited to 40 and that the program is now almost full, therefore we strongly encourage interested students to not wait until the deadline which is May 1st and to apply as soon as possible. Taking place from 1-15 July, the Fashion Business Summer Program combines theoretical study with hands-on experience from brands in the apparel industry. It aims to provide students with basic knowledge in all of the key areas associated with the fashion business, including brand development and positioning, marketing, distribution, advertising, and consumer behavior.
- 2 intensive courses taught in English
- 40 teaching hours Input from key players in the Fashion industry
- 6 ECTS
- Exciting cultural and social activities
- Great networking opportunities with professionals and peers from all over the world
- And of course accommodation in single room B&B and 10% discount on the total program fee for participants coming from our partner universities HERE you will find the program’s brochures. Do not hesitate to contact me if you have questions and feel free to share this information with your students.